First Time Buyers
FIRST TIME BUYERS
Buying a home is rewarding, but the process can be challenging the first time. A Mel Foster Co. sales expert can guide you every step of the way and help you make informed decisions.
What will a Mel Foster Co. REALTOR® do for me?
- Walk you through the pre-approval process and help you determine how much house you can afford.
- Determine with you what you need in your new home versus what you want.
- Find and show you homes that meet your search criteria.
- Help you negotiate with the seller’s agent and write your offer.
- Provide an accurate estimate of your expenses including closing costs and inspections.
- Perform as your advocate to protect you during financing, negotiations, inspections, contingencies and possession.
The benefits of home ownership
- Pride in ownership and the ability to customize the home to match your style.
- Great investment.
- Income tax deduction for your mortgage and property taxes.
- Capital gains exclusion, if applicable. Talk with your real estate professional to see if you qualify.